Max. € 35,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic HR assistant who has good HR support skills and likes to work with different disciplines and cultures in a dynamic international environment. Candidates must be pragmatic and creative and can clearly communicate in Dutch and English.
The HR assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help to create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you!
In this international department your responsibilities are:
- Provide support to HR Manager;
- Recruitment and selection from A to Z;
- Provide relocation support to new employees;
- Processing and maintaining personnel data;
- Back up and support all other kinds of HR administration tasks;
- Manage the department’s telephone and provide backup to reception;
- Answering questions from employees and managers, providing them with the correct information where necessary;
- Assist in organizing internal meetings;
- Reporting absenteeism/illness as per company procedures;
- Preparation and booking business trips.
Our client is an independent, highly experienced digital service provider around location based content including digital maps. The organisation has its roots in Europe but operates worldwide.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor degree in HR
- Recruitment experience is required
- HR experience/background is required, with a good knowledge of general HR processes
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- An experienced, professional, enthusiastic and reliable candidate with an eye for detail
- Flexible, adapt easily and have an understanding for different cultures
- Fulltime available
- Hands on experience with HR software, like Exact-Synergy;
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
We are looking for a candidate who already lives in The Netherlands.