€ 60,000 - € 75,000
Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you know what your customer want most and what your company does best? Focus on where those to meet!
We are now looking for a Marketing Manager, who will join the team and will support in making a valuable difference in the century to come. As HCR is exploring and developing in new markets, you will have the opportunity to deliver an essential contribution to this exploration and future development of the company. Also, you will have the opportunity to connect with HCR sales, with sales based in Howden Regional offices and with customers globally to support the order intake and to contribute to the growth of the business in total. You will work for a Global company with customers and colleagues in all regions, combining both global and regional approaches. The balance is expected to be 70% on market intelligence and 30% on communications.
What needs to be done?
- Market Analysis for the update of Strategic plan 2018-2020. Market to be considered is new build and aftermarket for all HCR products in Oil & Gas, Industrial and Renewable;
- Deeper analysis on markets to explore by HCR to support growth beyond the core;
- Implement a standard for monthly market updates (content, format) to be issued to HCR Management & Sales teams, that contain at the minimum: global market trend analysis, quarterly update on key customer and competitors moves, lead funnel analysis;
- Contribute to execute campaigns in New Build and Aftermarket to grow funnel of leads. Role of Marketing is guiding the selection of campaigns based on market data and ensuring campaign wording/pitch is aligned with the strategy, brand promise and defined value proposition;
- Deliver market intelligence on main competitor strategies, brand promises, results (financial) and position as perceived by customers. Such market intelligence will be used primarily by Product Managers, Sales & HCR management;
- Lead HCR marketing communication in 2019 to support Sales objectives 2019.
Howden is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world’s leading application engineering company. Howden designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment worldwide. Howden Group has approximately 5.000 employees and is owned by Colfax Corporation which also owns ESAB.Colfax is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has 16.000 employees throughout the world.
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for their clients for the past 100 years.
HCR offers an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization. In this position, you will deliver market intelligence that is a key input to set the strategy of HCR. As they consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, they offer opportunities for personal and professional development. Future roles could be within Marketing on global Howden group level, Strategic Analyst, Marketing Manager for larger Product Group / Portfolio, Product Manager or Product Management Director. HCR offers a salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position and which is supplemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits.
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar education;
- Ability to perform market analysis;
- Experienced in using CRM Systems and lead generation tools;
- Experience in market search, market analysis, sales funnel analysis;
- Experience in Lead generation in Industrial environment (B to B);
- Experience in marketing communication campaigns and/or communication strategy;
- Presentation skills, ability to work in a global environment (adapt to cultural differences), strong analytical skills and active listening skills in addition to our corporate values and behavior that is aligned with our values;
- Preferably experienced in collecting & analyzing Voice of Customer;
- Excellent English language skills;
- The position will require 10% to 20% of international travel for attending shows/exhibitions, visiting customers, and internal Howden group meetings.