3000 - 3500
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Director Group Control, primarily based in Amsterdam. In this role, you will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to act professionally with confidential information, as well as using your initiative. It is essential that you have experience providing management support in a global dynamic environment. In this role you will provide the manager with wide ranging administrative support to ensure effective operation.
- Agenda management
- Organization of meetings and travel
- Processing of expense reports
- Coordinate scheduling meeting rooms
- Ad hoc administrative or coordination tasks
- Managing the administration of vendor payments (creation of purchase orders, following up on payments and postings as necessary)
- Sharepoint administration
- Contract approval and signatures collection support
International large organisation in Amsterdam in chemicals.
Contract for 6 months.
- Minimum HBO level - Secretarial degree an advantage
- Minimum 3 years professional experience as a management assistant
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with sensitive data and information
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP SRM, Concur and similar programs
- An open, approachable and helpful team player able to work in a dynamic and global environment
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to independently seek solutions
- Ability to proactively collaborate with team members across the globe to ensure timely, efficient and accurate deliverables
- Proactively looks to improve administrative and team processes
- Strong customer services orientation and attention to detail
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English (written and oral).
- Able to professionally represent our company values