Max. € 70,000
Project & Program Management, Construction & Civil Engineering
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
At this international Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Jr. Projectleader at Global Engineering Services. The position is in Boxmeer and you will be the first assistant of the Project Manager.
Within the Project Team you will participate in the new facility design and construction teams within Global Engineering Solutions. As a Project Engineer you will support the Project Manager. You will be responsible for the detailed engineering of parts of facilities and equipment, develop user requirement specifications, process vendor information, support in construction supervision and assist in coordinating equipment qualification/validation protocols. You will work in a stimulating group of international engineers, scientists and operators and will be able to grow both in your personal and technical skills. The Project Engineer reports to the Project manager Engineering.
You are enthusiastic and open for new ideas. You like pioneering and are creative in finding new solutions. You communicate clearly at all levels; you can get your thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a helpful way. You are a team player in a dynamic environment, willing to take over work from others whenever needed. In addition, you are pro-active, flexible, motivated, accurate and like to explore other ways to achieve your goals.
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy with ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare. MSD’s Animal Health (MAH) division works to improve the health of animals around the world through collaborative partnerships and a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and our planet. This team of energetic, independent thinkers offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios of products, services, and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species both domestically and internationally.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to MSD.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- A Bachelor/Master degree in (bio)technology or related subject (HVAC, Mechanical, Process technology);
- At least five years (BSc)/two years (MSc) experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment;
- Proven background in (engineering & construction) projects;
- Experience in defining equipment specifications and validation of new biotechnology building projects;
- Experience in GMP documentation;
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken);
- Experience specific systems (WFI, PW, Autoclaves, Clean rooms, Bioreactors etc.)