Max. € 70000, < € 60
Via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP
High Tech, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Your ambition, our challenge! Are you the Web Front-End Developer who can make a difference to our clients? YER IT offers you the opportunity to work at leading and innovative organisations throughout the Netherlands. We are the high-level sparring partner that can give your career the right boost!
You will be one of the Front End Developers that form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
As Web Front End Developer;
- You will actively contribute to all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation
- You will be able to formulate the provisional specification of the assignment and draw up the program of activities for own area of responsibility
- It is expected that you suggest improvements in retrospectives and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and process
- Assess, identify and drive competence development of yourself and the team in your technology domain
- You will assign parts to staff and third parties and provide technical guidance to more junior staff
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER IT has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for someone with a…
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in (networked) product development as Web Front End Developer
- An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe…)
- Set of strong technical skills in HTML5, CSS, and TypeScript
- An interest and preferably working experience in Object Oriented JS, Responsive layouts, Performance optimizations, WebWorkers
- Experience in TDD/BDD, Angular JS, Cloud Foundry or any other open source platforms is an advantage
This role will appeal to you if you…
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements