€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The purpose of the role is that you coordinate and be responsible for all activities and processes from parts and/or (sub) assemblies inbound, storage, transport, outbound, packing and ready for ship, follow-up in the ERP system.
The Logistic Supervisor will be a core member of the Operation Team that delivers improvements, quality and completeness that meets customer tomorrow’s needs.
- Leader for logistic area warehouse, storage and packing area;
- Delivery in time for every customer (internal/external);
- Support and monitor the logistic process and take actions for improvements;
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI's;
- Lead fixed and temporary employees with cost-conscious.
Our client is a specialist supplier of tailor-made equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for clients for the past 100 years.
You will get the chance to bring in your vision and initiatives, build a new team and work on products and projects we are proud off in a healthy and good atmosphere. We offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course an attractive salary package.
- Relevant technical/logistics background (MBO+/Bachelor/HBO-level) by education or work experience;
- Leadership skills;
- Knowledge of Lean process improvements and Problem Solving;
- Creativity to find the best solution (thinking out of the box);
- Methods and techniques for the responsible presentation of results and findings: reports and presentations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills incl. an open and engaging communication style;
- Team player, responsible and a self-starter;
- Fluency in English, Dutch and German is a pre.