Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic/electrical solutions for high-tech products? In addition, do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Specify, design, realize and to a limited extent manage the various electronics products of the measurement subsystems, such as sensors, (programmable) printed circuited board assemblies, cabling, connection panels, communication links and electronics racks, for existing and new ASML products.
The senior analog designer Sensors and Data Acquisition is responsible for the following:
- Participate in feasibility and architecture studies;
- Specify, document and maintain requirements of the various electronics products;
- Design with focus on manufacturability, testability, reliability and EMC compliancy;
- Specify, document, and execute tests to ensure that electronics products satisfy the requirements;
- Make work breakdown and planning for the complete design of electronics products;
- Participate in realization of electronics products;
- Managing outsourcing of electronics modules, detectors and/or sensors;
- Act as a technical coach for other (junior) designers;
- Interface with external suppliers;
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers;
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues;
- Operate in multidisciplinary team (software, physics, mechatronics).
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. The EDEV group Measurement Electronics is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for Stage Position Measurement, Wafer levelling, Wafer alignment, Image and Wave front Sensing. The senior analog designer Sensors and Data Acquisition reports to the Group Manager Measurement Electronics.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least more than 10 years of experience in state-of-the-art electronic design in an industrial (research) development engineering environment;
- Experience as electronics designer in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Broad technical knowledge and experience with the following areas: analogue/mixed signal electronics, silicon devices technology and/or CMOS image sensors;
- Basic knowledge of software, physics and mechatronics.
- Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills. Leadership skills is a plus;
- Fluent in English (must) and Dutch (preferably) in speech and in writing;
- Show initiative, responsibility and take ownership;
- Proactive, high drive attitude;
- Willing to go the extra mile;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Affinity with physics, mechanics and/or mechatronics is a pre;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.