Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Philips, YER is recruiting a Document Control Specialist (Junior). This is an entry-level position in Eindhoven.
As a Document Control Specialist (Junior) you must pay attention to detail and be familiar with PLDM tools. Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead Change Analyst for the systems managed under the Software Management CoE to ensure the accuracy, completeness and compliance of validation deliverables to the current SDLM procedures
- Review Document Change Orders (DCO) and overall document quality during Change Analyst reviews of software validation records to ensure record control requirements and Good Documentation Practices are met
- Process and disposition hard copy records in support of DCO closures according to current procedures
- Support Validation teams with documentation management and change management activities to ensure proper handling of all validation deliverables both during project execution and post-go live
- Support the delivery of projects on time and with a high degree of quality
- Provide guidance and one-on-one coaching to Doc-DMT users
- Analyse the Document and Record Control process to determine opportunities for improvement and work cross-functionally to implement changes
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Must have items:
- Experience in Document Control
- Previous work experience in regulated industry
- Ability to follow procedures
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have items:
- Previous experience in Medical Device
- Previous software validation experience