Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
For the corporate sectors in ASML we are looking for an experienced Security Risk Manager to further strengthen our ability to manage potential security risks.
ASML has a security governance where security risk management is embedded on sector level. The Security Risk manager drives risk identification and risk mitigation in his sector and is a member of the ASML security platform which addresses cross-sector risks, means and methods and the ASML integrated security roadmap.
Ensure that security risks do not exceed the organization risk appetite by timely identifying risks and maintaining the security risk register, assessing risks, drive risk mitigation and monitor and report on progress.
- Identify risks and perform/facilitate risk assessments;
- Drive mitigation of risks; propose mitigating controls in accordance with sector risk appetite and drive implementation and use;
- Maintain the sector security risk register and periodic reporting; have a clear oversight on the status of current security controls for the sector;
- Stakeholder management; ensure awareness and ownership of risks/mitigations;
- Ensure compliance to security policies and standards;
- Alignment with IT security department on IT infrastructure security;
- Keep up with relevant international legislation, emerging threats, forecasts, policies and benchmarks.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. in a technical area, business administration, industrial engineering);
- Information security risk management qualifications like CISSP, CISA or CISM.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in information security risk management;
- Proven experience with the ISO27001/2 risk management framework/control;
- Proven experience in the IT security domain;
- Knowledgeable on multiple laws and regulations e.g. GDPR and US export regulations.
- Relationship builder; able to create and maintain a trusted network on all levels;
- Good communication, influencing and negotiating skills;
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results;
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality, motivated by realizing goals rather than personal acknowledgement;
- Able to give direction, plan and prioritize;
- Creative when handling problems;
- Flexible, adapting to company culture and individual behaviour;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).