Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced Lead Engineer Mechanics in the high-tech industry and eager to further develop yourself in multidisciplinary environment within a dedicated Opto Mechanics team to achieve breakthroughs? Then get in contact with us, as this could be the ideal career step for you.
As a Lead Engineer in the department of Opto Mechanics, your mission is to make a positive impact on the entire company - you are working at the heart of the ASML machine, right in the light path, dealing for instance with laser beam transport & focusing & positioning, plasma generation & energy control and pure EUV collection, reticule protection and imaging! That’s one of the many reasons this position offers direct challenge and virtually real-time feedback on job satisfaction. You take the ownership in the mechanical development, qualification and integration of a (sub)module according to agreed requirements. Since ASML projects are always multidisciplinary, you have the opportunity to develop new skills beyond you own area of expertise, this position offers plenty of 360º professional growth.
You are working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting, focused on continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
You are responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions, working together with the architect, team lead and (junior) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems in high vacuum environments. You are part of a technology competence improving the processes and having an impact on the company performance.
You specify and design the precision engineered parts for different (sub)systems of specific (sub)modules involved with the application of precision mechanical construction principles. You further realize the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests; design and realize test equipment and appliances and be responsible for ensuring that prototypes are built and tests are carried out. In addition, you are accountable for the technical product documentation and design implementation towards manufacturing and field service.
To achieve this, you will use state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective. You are contributing to the development of an advanced high-tech system, and getting in touch with every engineering process step. ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential offering individual performance & talent management.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or master in Mechanical Engineering, Opto Mechanics or (Opto) Mechatronics or similar
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in 3D CAD is required, NX experience is preferred
- Experience in design in a complex technical multidisciplinary environment
- Expert knowledge of precision engineering combined with experience in opto-mechanical projects and in one or more of the below competences:
- Accurate positioning and adjusting
- Advanced materials (tribology, outgassing, ceramics, glass, composites, coatings)
- Fatigue of elastic elements
- Joining technologies: fasteners, adhesives, welding, etc.
- Laser technology
- Light and stiff precision mechanical designing
- Tribology, coatings, air bearings
- Vacuum technology
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Pro-active, high drive attitude
- Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness
- Pragmatic attitude
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules
- Flexible and open mind-set, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment
- Eager to drive his own development
- Show ownership to deliver a functioning module
- Fluent in English