Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Would you enjoy the challenge of managing dynamic and complex access solutions in a global international company? ASML is implementing Identity & Access Management throughout her worldwide locations. For that purpose we are searching for a team player that will (functionally) manage the Identity & Access management processes for one or multiple sectors and enable ASML to reach her vision to realize world-class IAM solutions.
As IAM Business Support Officer you are a specialist on authorization / access management for one or more sectors in ASML. You are responsible to support and control complex access management areas and provide guidance and direction to end-users.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Monitor the IAM process in the sector and monitor adherence to the IAM procedures
- Support sector to onboard applications to the IAM portal and define the relevant access criteria
- Manage changes for sector specific rules & roles that provide access to the end users
- Translate sector (access) changes towards IT change requests and monitor follow up
- Give direction to end users with respect to access requests
- Inform and advice on IAM solution directions to application owners in the sector
- Solve complex (2nd line) incidents
- Provide support to end users, create and maintain manuals and support user acceptance tests
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master level in information systems
- Authorization / access management knowledge is preferred
- At least 4 years relevant experience in access controls
- Experience in Identity & Access management is a pre
As IAM Business Support Officer you have a pro-active role where analytical and communication skills are key to bring added value to the organization. The key competencies to deliver results are:
- Analytical thinking
- Focus on results
- Sensitivity in a complex and dynamic environment
- Dealing with resistance, overcomes barriers for change and engages others to take action
- Communicator, able to build and maintain networks in a multicultural environment
- Make complex topics simple and transparent;
- Proactive / hands-on attitude;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Context of the position
The IAM Business Support Officer reports to the Senior Expertise Manager IAM.
The role is positioned in ASML’s internal control department that reports to finance and the CFO organization.