Max. € 70.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical design expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then the job of Mechanical Design Engineer Linear Magnetic Drives – Voice Coil Actuators at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
ASML provides chipmakers with everything they need - hardware, software and services - to mass produce patterns on silicon, helping to increase the value and lower the cost of a chip. Our key technology is the lithography system, which brings together high-tech hardware and advanced software to control the chip manufacturing process down to the nanometre.
Our Development and Engineering department defines, develops and realizes the industry-leading lithography systems ASML is famous for responding to customer needs, multi-isciplinary teams take ground-breaking ideas from customer goal through technical concept to working prototype.
All of the world’s top chipmakers like Samsung, Intel and TSMC use our technology, enabling the waves of innovation that help tackle the world’s toughest challenges.
- To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations
- Working on the design of Voice Coil actuators and Linear Magnetic Drives, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting. Continuously improving quality of actuator designs
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of actuators (linear actuators/voice coil/magnet yokes/cooling), working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (junior) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems
- Specifies and designs the precision parts for different actuators
- Has knowledge of manufacturing processes of Voice Coil actuators and linear magnetic drives
- Is concerned with the application of precision mechanical construction principles
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests
- Designs and realizes test equipment and appliances and is responsible for ensuring that prototypes are built and tests are carried out
- Is responsible for the technical product documentation
The Design Engineer reports to the team leader Mechanical Development and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master or experienced Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in design in a complex technical multidisciplinary environment
- Expert knowledge of precision engineering, and specialist on one or more of the mentioned sub-domains (Magnets, coils, actuator design, electrical discharge, thermal behaviour, production techniques) outlined above
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of precision parts/(sub)modules
- Flexible and open mind set, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment
- Eager to drive own development