Max. € 70,000
Project & Program Management, Human Resource & Recruitment, Education & Training
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Our internal customers are the high skilled mechanics in our factories. Our Mission is to train and support them in the best way possible. The support we provide and the trainings we deliver, are a couple of the valuable means for our customer to do their job in the best and efficient way possible. It is your job to lead and organize this in the most efficient, effective and attractive way possible!
As a Project Leader Training, your main job is working together with account managers, training developers, trainers and subject matter experts to develop trainings that fit the needs of our clients. With the input of all these stakeholders, you define learning objectives, budget, a roadmap and a project plan. Once approved by the stakeholders you lead a project team to deliver a professional and well-balanced training within time and budget. Your job is done when all stakeholders are (proven) happy!
The projects you lead are small (e.g. updating e-learnings) and sometimes big (a multiple step training plan which consist of e-learning, VR-training, in class training, pre- and after- assessments, On-the-Job training, Train the trainer and updates). We expect flexibility and a hands-on mentality. You have to know what a quality training consists of, how and when education and didactics work (and when not), which learning solutions to choose when, and which challenges stakeholders meet during developing and execution.
You develop using the ADDIE methodology and you like to think out of the box. Using new training methodologies makes you smile and happy customers are giving you energy. Taking your project team by the hand and help them to do their job in the best way possible, is one of the challenges you like best.
Of course communication, planning and securing the budget are your key strengths. Above all: you like working in the challenging and daily changing world of education, manufacturing high tech machines and professional high skilled people.
In your role you:
- Are responsible for developing a project plan;
- Are responsible to lead your training projects and deliver them as agreed upfront;
- Are the first contact point for all project related questions;
- Are a strong advisor in how to develop a training and which methodology should be used;
- Guard the project budget and take actions where needed;
- Guide, coach and steer your project team members where and when needed;
- Guard didactical quality and take action where and when needed;
- Guard content quality and take action where and when needed;
- Are a partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs;
- Organize, develop or source training (programs) to meet specific training needs;
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design;
- Inform stakeholders about training options;
- Track and report projects and training evaluations;
- Define recommendations on training material and methodology;
- Find and start up relationships with external training suppliers;
- Keep track on (new) training designs and methodologies.
You will work in a team of appr. 20+ professional trainers, developers, account managers, learning architects/project leaders and project support colleagues.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- 5+ years work experience;
- Master or bachelor degree in Education, Human resources, technical or business, with proven experience or competence in training development;
- Project management;
- Planning and organizing;
- Data gathering and analysis;
- Problem analysis and problem solving;
- Team player;
- Flexible mind set;
- Excellent verbal/written communication in Dutch and English;
- Ability to work effectively with different cultures, level of education and way of thinking;
- Customer friendly;
- Out of the box thinker;
- Helicopter view;
- Result driven;
- Taking action.