Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For a big semiconductor company in Eindhoven or Nijmegen, YER is recruiting an On Chip EM Modelling Expert.
As Electro Magnetic Simulation Expert you are responsible for on chip EM analysis including surrounding environment (RDL, package, laminate or LTCC technologies). This design engineer co-designs RF circuitry (i.e. LNAs/PAs) and passive EM components (i.e. Matching circuitry, Transmission Lines, Coplanar WaveGuides) in the frequency range of 2 to 60 GHz. She/He should have starter experience in both circuit design and 2.5/3D EM modelling/simulation. In the job you will be paired with senior EM experts of NXP which will guide you in the EM aware way of working.
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master of Science or PhD degree in a relevant area (eg. Electrical Engineering, Microwave engineering)
- Starter experience in Millimeter Wave (mmW), Radio Frequency or High Frequency Analog circuit design with tools such as RFSpectre in Cadence or ADS framework.
- Starter experience in 2.5D/3D EM with tools such as EM pro, Momentum, etc.
- Knowledge of RF Front End system requirements (NF, IIP3 etc)
- Knowledge of measurement and correlation of EM structures (Transmission lines, Co planar wave guides etc) and understanding of S parameters.
- Familiarity with testing, evaluation and debugging RF designs in a lab environment.
- Familiarity with on-die and in-module RF coupling mechanisms, isolation techniques and shielding methods.
- Good communication skills and teamwork is a must to be able to work in a fast-paced product development environment
- Willing to work in Eindhoven or Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Problem Solving: Systematic mathematical approach to design implementation.
- Quick Learner: Be able to quickly pick up the EM way of working and fast turnaround time in implementation
- Good presentation skills: Capable of communicating key essence of complex problems
- Willingness to Travel: Nijmegen, Eindhoven, Delft & Caen.
University graduates and candidates meeting the above requirements should apply.
The company will offer a development plan and coaching support.