Hourly rate max. € 65
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For our client in the area of Eindhoven we are looking for a temporary General Ledger Accountant (fulltime).
As the interim General Ledger Accountant you are responsible for all financial accounting and reporting.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for month end activities and month end journal entries for assigned entities, timely reconciliation of all GL accounts
- Develop specific Financial Accounting knowledge such as VAT declarations, salary reconciliation, inventory accounting, factory accounting
- Actively support our foreign customer and supply centres in the financial accounting and control areas including the related balance sheet
- Coordinate and execute VAT declarations of Dutch and foreign tax registrations
- Monitoring the way of working, guidelines, accounting principles, quality, timely and correctness of the financial data
- Reduce manual data processing activities
Our client is a leading international company located in the Eindhoven area.
You will be secondmended to our client via YER or you will work on a freelance/zzp basis.
- Higher professional education (hbo) or Bachelor in economics/finance and accounting
- Proven knowledge with reporting standard IFRS
- At least several years relevant work experience within Finance and Shared Services
- Experience related to (financial) auditing.
- Proven experience with enterprise packages, both classic ERP modern cloud applications and add-ons
- Excellent team player and team performance mind-set
- Excellent Excel skills, as well as, excellent written and spoken command of English and Dutch