€55.000 - €65.000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
If you enjoy software development, Supervisory Control in a complex system and be in an environment that enables you to have a system view and interaction on functional level, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) the software design engineer is a member of a multi-disciplinary team. In these teams software plays an important role for the success of ASML. Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for ASML. You will be involved at all stages of specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
Their people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition. It’s also an environment that requires free-flowing teamwork, so that people can develop elegant solutions simply by talking to colleagues, and using each other’s unique area of expertise.
The software engineer is responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Within Production Control you will take part in creating the supervisory control software by means of model based engineering.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Informatics, Mathematics, Physics or comparable.
- Approximately 5 to 10 years of experience
- Object oriented programming
- Model driven engineering