€ 60,000 - € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you be energized by acting as a central contact and subject matter expert for the data analytics, report creation and information provisioning on our IT systems? We are looking for a professional who can make a contribution to our team in those areas.
The Data Analytics expert of the Finance Information office is within the Finance department. He/she reports to the Finance Data Analytics and Information Manager and has internal interfaces with finance (key) users and stakeholders, Business Information Analysts of other functional areas and IT experts from Big data and Advanced Analytics department.
In this role you guide the financial business analysts and bring data analytics and reporting to a next level. In this function you will be the liaison between the finance analysts and the IT department for Data Analytics and BI (Business Intelligence) projects and changes and ensure that service from IT is on par.
More in detail:
- Acts as an expert in Data Analytics and BI for the finance and IT stakeholders
- Uses knowledge of developments in the own area of expertise to improve processes
- Actively uses knowledge of developments (including benchmarks) outside ASML in own area of expertise to improve processes
- Leads small internal project teams
- Develops and contributes to the Data Analytics business roadmap
- Contributes to the detailed statistical and big data analysis, in order to identify actionable insights, and building (predictive) models.
- That means that besides analyzing data you translate your findings in appealing, informative (visual) ways.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master with 5+ years of experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
- At least 5 years of experience in data analytics and data visualizations.
- Knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse, HANA Analytics and Tibco Spotfire is a pre
- You should be able to independently design, model and develop IT solutions.
- Experienced with working in project teams (traditional project management and agile methodology ). You are a key team player, with a proven track record of working in large project teams implementing Finance IT solutions
- Experienced in translation of business requirements into functional design
- Able to challenge technical designs and developments created by IT
- Experienced in working for global oriented company
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- You get excited when confronted with unique data and eagerly explore (data) opportunities to develop actionable insights
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself to stay on top of any new technical and methodological developments
- You are able to successfully cooperate with in- and external connections in your field of expertise