Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for an allround engineering role where you take the lead in the installation, patching, development, support and servicing of complex machinery? Then this is the perfect job for you.
Optimize the Cycle Time in the ASML production process regarding Utility Software and monitor and reduce the lost hours.
Engineer for Utility Software. The engineer is responsible for work preparation in the Twinscan and EUV factory. Utility Software is for example installation-, patch update- & backup software. Support is mainly done within an UNIX environment.
- Process engineering: specifies & implements utility software to realize ASML products. For instance: process and/or technical improvements on existing processes/tools; design, documentation, implementation and after care of new processes/tools; setting up Service Level Agreements
- Project engineering: involvement in projects as a subject matter expert regarding utility software
- Management of changes and incidents concerning utility software procedures and software tools
- 2nd line support software procedures and tooling
- Give training for end-users (Dutch and English)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Technical education (MBO or higher) and affinity with Unix shell scripting and IT.
For this job opening the overall needed experience is:
- >2 years relevant work experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience with coding/programming: Unix or Linux
- Management Tooling and Software Engineering experience in a technical domain.
- Knowledge of process improvement methods.
- Analytical, pragmatic and result driven (hands-on mentality)
- Open-minded, strong communication skills, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented
- Fluent in English in speech and in writing.
- Fluent in Dutch - must have