Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The ‘User Experience & User Interfaces’ team within ASML IT creates user-facing solutions that enable ASML employees to work more efficiently and effectively, that are quickly adopted and continuously used, and that provide a consistent user experience across applications, devices and locations. Our work concerns custom applications as well as adaptations to standard software. The software ranges from desktop applications used in the ASML offices, to mobile applications used in our factories, to applications for wearable devices used in our customers’ cleanrooms.
Your job mission is to realize front-ends for our business software applications. You will work closely together with the UX specialist to ensure that front-ends are built according to the designs, based on the ASML Design System, UI Guidelines and feasible for implementation in the SAPUI5 framework. Furthermore, you will pro-actively share challenges, best-practices with your peer developers of the project and the UX&UI team.
- Develop front-ends according to SAPUI5 framework;
- Execute peer reviews of code from your project peers;
- Assist and challenge the UX specialist in creating feasible designs according to the ASML UX patterns and using standard Fiori floorplans.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an area such as Software Engineering, or Information Systems.
- More than 5 years of front-end development experience;
- More than 3 years of SAPUI5 development experience;
- More than 3 year of SAP Fiori experience.
- Fiori UX;
- REST & OData;
- Good communication skills;
- Familiarity with responsive design;
- Ability to plan work and deliver on agreed goals independently;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other disciplines;
- Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly changing project conditions;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Eligible to work in Veldhoven, The Netherlands.