Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. Do you like automating software integration flows and are you good at Python? Then this may be the
right position for you.
As part of the STI team :
You will automate integration processes and build the environment and metrics gathering to increase software integration efficiency. You will also integrate the deliveries of the development teams in software releases and act as support desk for build and integration issues in the projects
As a software integration automation engineer you are a member of the Applications System Test & Integration team. You have multiple tasks;
- Further automate the integration process (Python scripting) to increase integration efficiency
- Perform hands-on integration tasks, integrating the software deliveries of development projects into a product package. You check completeness of the delivery, you manage the software archive relations, you ensure a reliable build of the software and look for improvement possibilities to make this more efficient
- Create releases, maintain a proper release administration and align with other integrators in a multi-site environment
- Contribute to defining, deploying and executing the software configuration management strategy
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least a technical Bachelor, preferably Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
Proven background of at least 5 years in software configuration and integration, preferably in a hardware/software environment.
Hands on experience with Python, GIT and Atlassian tooling (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket) is a must.
- Result driven, “make it happen attitude”
- Proactive, self-starter