Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Initiates, guides and supports Corporate Master Data Management initiatives in a way that they contribute to business process improvements.
The Master Data Manager supports the business with Master Data related topics.
He/she initiates activities that lead to master data improvements and therefor business process improvements.
- Support ASML organization with advice on Master Data Management improvements across ASML
- Initiate proposals and activities to improve master data management activities
- Analyze proposed changes to Master Data Management definitions, processes, roles, responsibilities and IT subjects
- Set up and further improve Data Quality reporting
- Review and advice on proposed process implementations and process changes as part of the Process Control Board
- Support Master Data related projects for selected master data objects, such as Materials
- Support corporate projects/programs from a Master data Management point of view
- Lead/support Master Data Management projects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
HBO / WO Business Administration/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management with IT and ERP knowledge (strongly preferred SAP)
You have 5 - 10 years’ work experience of which 3-4 in Master data related role. (Business or IT)
Excellent communication skills, Convincing/negotiation skills, Relationship builder (internal and external) Pro-active attitude, Strong analytical skills, Result oriented, hands-on mentality.