€ 65,000 - € 75,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For the development of the high end PACCAR Parts eCommerce platform we are looking for a Business analyst.
The Business Analyst eCommerce is responsible for supporting the enhancements and developments in the eCommerce cloud solution. The eCommerce platform includes Webshop, TRP Catalogue, PIM/DAM and Life Cycle applications. The responsibilities of the Business Analyst include analysis of business processes, define business and functional requirements, information analysis, testing and implementing of the new system developments. You are in very close cooperation with de Development team. It is important that you have a clear understanding of the dealer and customer business needs. You are a key player in translating this into the correct system solution. The Business Analyst reports to the Manager Project Management and is part of the eCommerce project team.
- Make detailed analysis of complex business processes in order to establish the as-is situation and identify areas for improvement;
- Advise management in relation to business process changes resulting in cost reduction, efficiency improvements or sales growth;
- Translate approved business processes into business and functional requirements;
- Translate functional requirements in technical designs for the development team;
- Give support to operational system cases being raised by DAF and dealer users;
- Work, as a part of a multi-disciplinary (inter)national team, based on an agreed project plan, including timing, costs and quality/scope.
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) reports to the PACCAR Parts Division, Renton US. PPE works closely with DAF Trucks in Europe to grow the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. PPE has employees in all major European markets and PACCAR Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest and Moscow.
The department Projects & Support is responsible to enhance PACCAR Parts Europe’s sales growth strategy by providing executive guidance and leadership regarding both PACCAR Parts’ and DAF Aftersales’ system development and maintenance. The department operates and maintains these systems through a vast team of Project and Functional Application Managers. In addition the department responsibilities include managing the complete customer service function for PACCAR Parts Europe and DAF Aftersales with teams located in Eindhoven, Leyland and Budapest.
YER IT offers you the possibility to become employed as IT Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER IT or our client DAF Trucks N.V. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience within similar business or system environment;
- Capability to understand, describe and analyze complex business processes;
- Strong affinity with IT and able to work closely with developers;
- Experience with complex hybrid cloud solutions is a pre;
- High analytical skills and able to propose alternative solution to business requirements;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with frequently changing priorities;
- Fluent in English, Dutch language preferred.