Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
When people think ‘software’, they often think of companies like Google or Microsoft. Even though ASML is classified as a hardware company, we in fact have one of the world´s largest and most pioneering Java communities. The ASML Java environment is extremely attractive for prospective Java engineers because it combines big data with extreme complexity. From Hadoop retrieval to machine learning to full stack development, the possibilities are endless. At ASML, our Java teams create and implement software designs that run in the most modern semiconductor fabrics in the world, helping our customers like Samsung, Intel and TSMC make computer chips faster, smaller, and more efficient. Here, we’re always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are always looking for talented Java developers who know how to apply the latest Java SE or Java EE technologies, to join the teams responsible for creating software for high volume manufacturing automation in semiconductor fabrics. Could this be your next job? Apply now!
- Review an algorithm description from a software point of view. Identify risks or problems that might occur when transferring a mathematical description into software
- Create a solid software design for an algorithm or parts of it
- Write quality java code that is easy to test and maintain. Take into account the speed and memory consumption restrictions
- Define, automate, and execute tests on unit, component, and integration level
- Write clear documentation for design and qualification
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc in computer science, mathematics, or relevant.
- Java SE programming skills on expert level
- Experience with OO design principle, UML diagrams, design patterns
- Experience with testing a big system, understand the concept of unit, component, and system level testing
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures in computer science
- Good knowledge of linear algebra, prefer ability also on optimization techniques and control modelling
- Have affinity with scientific/mathematical programming
- Understanding of the to-be-implemented mathematical algorithm and make solid java design to realize the algorithm
- Extensive knowledge of profiling and debugging
- Analytical and abstract thinking
- Preferably to have Matlab or other scripting experience of algorithms
- Preferably have experience in Continuous Integration, but also Maven, Git, and Atlassian stack