Max. € 80,000
IT, General Management
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you like to manage a team of 10 to 12 people who develop complex software solutions for our products? Are you the self-starter who can deliver successfully although sometimes you may not have all the requirements from the start? Do you like to cooperate with physicists and/or electrical engineers in a multidisciplinary environment? This might be the job for you!
Together with your team members it is your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions for controlling and managing several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages.
In order to enable the development of new ASML machines, we constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of our systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
Your job will be to manage a software team that develops software to setup the subsystem drivers, implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work of the team consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) software releases.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
MSc in computer science, embedded systems or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience in a large-scale enterprise environment, preferably in various software domains;
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of 10+ people;
- Solid project/team/line management experience;
- Good people manager background - coaching, motivating, developing career plans for the people within the group;
- Strong knowledge on stakeholder management;
- Experienced in setting up the business priorities;
- Experience of agile/scrum methodology and practices is a must - experience with Scrum/SAFe is a big plus;
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Thorough understanding of embedded programming, C/C++, Python and Linux systems;
- Technical background of semiconductor industry processes, process integration, process control, semiconductor devices and manufacturing is preferable.