Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Assignment DAF is continuously improving its front office Customer Contract Management (CCM) processes which lean on the MS Dynamics CRM platform.
The CCM/CRM applications use Dot.Net plug-ins and supporting services. The applications interface with surrounding systems through BizTalk and FTP services.
For projects and enhancements in this environment we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, who is able to:
• Design and build high quality solutions based on functional designs and current architecture
• Challenge - and perform impact analysis on requested changes / improvements
• Diagnose problems and solve issues
• Quickly understand the technical domain and its pitfalls
• Work closely with architects, developers/designers and information analysts
• Perform release management of the system
• Work in agile scrum team
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER IT offers you the possibility to become employed as IT Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER IT or our client DAF Trucks N.V. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
Bachelor IT level and approximately 5 years’ experience.
Technologies Primary technologies (m=must)
.NET 3.5/4.7 (m)
ASP.NET 3.5 (m)
XML (m) + JSON (m)
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) (m)
SQL Server 2012 (pre)
Unit testing (pre)
TFS / VSTS (pre)
MS Dynamics CRM 2011/2016 (pre)
Domain Driven Design
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Object Relation Mapping (ORM)
Analytical / Pragmatic
Communicative (being able to challenge)
Sense of responsibility
Main Activities Design and build software
Test software (unit- and integration testing)