€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
If you like to work in an operational environment, where you have contacts with different disciplines and have the intrinsic motivation to cooperate and improve quality systems, a job as Quality Specialist is a good opportunity for you.
The TF Quality specialist is in the middle of different disciplines and coordinates quality related issues. Quality issues are approached with regard to structure, processes and procedure as well as operational day to day to assurance progress from a quality point of view. Relevant other disciplines are production and supporting sections as supply chain, logistic, and production engineering.
- To monitor and continuously improve the performance of the total supply chain (external and internal);
- To develop, improve and maintain the quality of the organization on a quality system level;
- To continuously improve quality means and methods in order to support the TWINSCAN Organization Processes (manufacturing and quality related);
- To support the quality organization with failure analysis on quality complaints and nonconforming products and processes (in-depth analysis);
- Support Process Improvement Teams by preparing data and analyses;
- To lead quality related improvement projects in manufacturing;
- Analyse and improve manufacturing processes on effectiveness and efficiency.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor graduate in Quality Management/Technical Education (HBO).
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment;
- Quality Management Systems and Q-methods/-techniques.
- Knows what has to be done; determines easy major <-> minor issues;
- Analytical skills, asks questions to find cause behind the cause, not easy thinking;
- Has drive to improve and can convince others if necessary;
- Able to change priorities when necessary;
- Keeps long term view in mind in his day to day operation;
- Problem solving capabilities and summarizing issues to the key message;
- Communicator/networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information;
- Is able to lead operational meetings with different disciplines;
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development;
- Support oriented to the organization;
- Fact/evidence based driven.
Context of the position
The TF-Q group is responsible for quality related matters of the TWINSCAN Manufacturing Organization.
Quality Engineering, wow, process, continuous improvement, audits