In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For Bupa Insurance we are looking for an experienced Client Manager with an internationale scope.
The Senior Corporate Client Manager will report to the Sales and Distribution Director EEA. The Senior Corporate Client Manager’s primary goal is to manage an assigned client portfolio of Bups's strategic clients, establishing strong client relationships with senior contacts in those accounts Establishing strategic relationships to get a clear understanding of the strategic needs of clients aligning to Bupa global capabilities delivering solutions to ensure continued growth for Global Corporate Sales and long term client relationships.
You report to the Sales and Distribution Director EEA.
Bupa is a leading international healthcare group that provides health insurance and medical subscription products and runs care homes, retirement villages, hospitals, primary care centres and dental clinics around the world. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have over 22m customers in 190 countries. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ more than 70,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, Thailand, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly in 2013 when we accelerated execution of our Bupa 2020 strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Good renumeration, car allowance, pension, nett expenses of €360,-
• A background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management
• An excellent capacity to organise workflows and to work with other across multiple business functions.
• Strong commercial acumen and strong leadership to enable robust proposals to be developed that deliver customer, partner and business value whilst working under pressure in a highly competitive market
• Excellent interpersonal, social, communication and presentation skills are required to build client and broker relationships, with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
• A track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPIs.
• An extensive knowledge of risk and pricing strategy to ensure that each customer is managed profitably and in line with risk appetite • Energy, commitment and a positive attitude to achieving results
• Exposure to project work including demonstrating successful process improvement initiatives
- Willing to travel within Europe