Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For a big semiconductor company in Nijmegen, YER is recruiting an RF Validation Engineer.
Validation engineer’s main responsibility is to ensure that the product actually performs its intended functions in its intended environment. He/she provides the product validation strategy and execute/lead the validation activities (debugging, functional evaluation and characterization) according to BL standards and in agreed project timeline.
- Discuss with product architect, design engineer or lead validation engineer how a system or product requirement should be validated. This includes test cases, hardware configuration, specifications and limitations;
- Define test set-up both hardware and software required to implement each test case;
- Test Hardware and Software development;
- Test set-up release according to required capability (reproducibility and reproducibility) and test time;
- Execute product validation according to plan;
- Using data analysis tools, handle large measurement data and provide clear overview of product performance against specifications;
- Provide clear analysis and conclusions on the compliancy of the product against the defined requirements;
- Contribute in delivering BiC infrastructures for silicon validation (Accuracy, Time to Market, Coverage, Traceability);
- Contribute in the System and Product Validation Roadmap;
- Review and support deliverables of other disciplines within the project.
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 2-5 years relevant experience in RF testing;
- Strong RF Testing knowledge, knows how the interaction of product characteristics and equipment settings determines the accuracy of the measurement;
- Experience in Test Automation (Labview and Teststand preferred);
- Team player, capable of handling technical discussions inside technical community;
- Works pro-actively in problem solving, debugging and focused on solutions;
- Good management of tasks and proactively communicate to different stakeholders the status of activities;
- Delivers on commitment with highest quality;
- Capable of presenting clearly his/her ideas to different stakeholders.