Sales, Supply Chain
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
To keep the logistics and operational performance of all Logistics Service Providers, carriers, forwarders, transportation companies on the highest level. At the same time, in cooperation with all internal stakeholders and external companies propose and implement improvement and cost reductions programs in the area of Physical Distribution. Therefore the challenge is to find the right balance of high performance and cost reductions with a win/win scenario for all parties concerned.
The task of the Physical Distribution Department is to take care of all transportation and warehousing activities for the Europe and EMEA regions. This department within the BG is responsible for visibility, cost control, operations and performance management towards the customers (internal and external) and service providers. We enable our Commercial Teams to improve their customer relationship by providing a competitive advantage for Philips Health systems. To achieve this competitive advantage, the Physical Distribution Department focuses on creating process efficiencies.
Organizes guides and controls the physical distribution services with limited number of suppliers and services with a moderate complexity, in order to support the business operation through the provision of optimum Physical Distribution-services. Defines and implements the Physical Distribution-service level agreements (SLA’s & KPI's), monitors these for non-compliance and takes corrective actions. Controls, manages, reports and improves existing SLA’s of a moderate complexity. Improves existing SLA’s and drivers and develops new less complex SLA’s.
- Responsible for 3th party supplier management together with his/her peers in the team
- Drive CAPA (Corrective Action Preventive Action) improvements project with service provider
- Lead operational meetings with markets, order desk and service providers and decide on operational process attention point
- Maintain, validate and develop SOP’s with 3th party suppliers
- Initiate and suggest structural improvement programs to PD manager and core-team
- Be the PD representative for Philips Sales regions and the interface to the Philips Industrial logistic contacts on operational topics
- Increase performance level service provider by performance management and evolution of current SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedure). The person will be the face of our department with back up from manager in case of financial decisions with external parties
- Increase internal and external performance level by providing clear guidelines for example in Inco terms, available transport services, etc.
- Follow up on order escalations
Within Philips Healthcare, you will be part of The Image Guided Therapy Systems (IGT-S). The IGT-S development organization consists of 450 people, from which 110 people work in software development. Software is developed by teams, each focusing on a specific part of the system. The DevOps team (12 members) is responsible for the Software Development Infrastructure that includes Software Sets, Version Control, Tool validation, IT Security, OS Builds and frameworks for continuous integration, continuous (unit) testing and releasing. By ways of automation, the relatively small team is able to support all IGT system projects including the entire software development community.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. After two years, you may be offered a contract to work for Philips directly. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
Must have items:
- Bachelor/master degree in supply chain or logistics
- International orientation
- Drivers License (warehouse Limburg)
Nice to have items:
- Experience in SAP & Excel
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Is customer focused and relation builder
- Philips Experience
- Lean experience