A competitive salary depending on experience
Project & Program Management, Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek, Energie
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Driving the operations project management plan and represent operations in the integral project team to complement business goals and supply chain, manufacturing strategy. As NPI Project Manager, you are in the lead for the execution and release of new product introductions in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
You are responsible for:
- Industrialization Project Management of all Industrialization deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements;
- Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities;
- Ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and DfMAT (design for manufacturability, assembly and test) best practices are leveraged;
- Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, quality, logistics, catalogue management and manufacturing;
- Representing Operations in the integral project team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team;
- Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing DfMAT principles;
- Identifying the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts in order to develop the required architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines and execute implementation;
- Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products with optimal landed costs;
- Driving make/buy decisions and be involved in supplier selection process;
- Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution.
You are a part of:
You will be part of Product Industrialization group and report to the Business Industrialization group. You will be dedicated to work on our Image Guided Therapy Systems Industrialization. You will be working closely with managers and teams from other functions like manufacturing, quality, supply chain, configuration management, sustaining engineering in conjunction with PMO and R&D, cross-functional project teams locally.
Why should you work at Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering (Industrial/Mechatronics) and/or MBA with 5 to 10 years’ experience in a global company with interactions between functions (R&D, Procurement and Operations);
- Good social and communication skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Good knowledge of product realization process, global supply chain organization and industrial footprint;
- Autonomous to drive own actions.