Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
At ASML new product designs intentionally focus on performance improvements with little consideration for the lifecycle stage of legacy parts. The continued success of ASML's installed base promote extended service agreement, magnifying the costs associated with the policy to a level that it should be reconsidered.
A project has been defined to Develop and Embed lifecycle reporting in Product Generation Process (PGP) for new product developments and platforms.
As a Project manager you develop a shared vision with the stakeholder, come to a plan and execute the plan to realize the improved PGP with Life Cycle management. This includes the following:
- Develop and Embed lifecycle reporting in PGP & Installed Base, for total product and platform lifecycle;
- Embed System lifetime requirements in technical specification;
- Execute a pilot for new development and for Installed base system;
- Embed lifecycle requirements in Technical system- and Building Block-roadmaps specifications (what);
- Define, embed and automate (phase 2) Lifecycle management reporting on Building Block-level.
The Project Manager is responsible for the following:
- Align a shared vision with stakeholders;
- Develop a plan, track and maintain the plan including resources and budget;
- Operate in multidisciplinary team (Development & Engineering, Logistics, Procurement, Sales);
- Execute and report on project plan and pro-actively align with steering committee;
- Timely implementation of choices and secure quality of the deliverables;
- Identification of bottlenecks by team, prioritize and implement recovery actions.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Master degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Broad knowledge of Development architecture, design, integration, maintenance;
- Multiple years hands on experience in development or configuration management in high-tech environment;
- Multiple years hands on experience in business processes including life cycle management;
- Project Leader experience within business process improvement projects.
- Initiative and pro-active;
- High motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Leadership. Ability to give direction in a team;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude;
- Personal authority;
- Drive and ownership;
- Fluent English in word and in writing.