Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For a big semiconductor company in Eindhoven, YER is recruiting a Technical Project Manager.
- Manage multiple work-packages, ranging from IP development to sub-system and IC integration projects;
- Plan, monitor and control the project tracking system to timely capture and fulfil schedule, cost and deliverables;
- Lead cross-functional team to execute the agreed plan, facilitate negotiation and conflict resolutions across all levels;
- Report on the status of the baseline schedule and cost; proactively take actions to keep the project within the agreed baseline;
- Strengthen PMO by contributing to project management best practices and process improvement activities.
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
For this position, the followings skills are required:
- Knowledgeable in hardware design: able to follow technical discussion, raise the right questions and assign the follow up actions accordingly;
- Effective in communication: express the idea in clear and concise manner, tailor the information to fit the audience, deliver the information in a manner that motivate the team;
- Proactive in fuzzy environment: able to progress amidst fuzzy and undefined situations, make compromise and build the scope and boundary to bring structure;
- Follow-through to completion: stay driven in tracking the status of the project, sufficiently inform the stakeholders, keep the resources aware of the project status and what they need to do to, redirect the resources to overcome setbacks, escalate to the management when necessary;
- BSc. Or MSc. Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar;
- More than 5 years’ experience in project management with In-depth experience in highly technical projects in semiconductor industry;
- Knowledgeable in BCaM process and CMMi framework is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Business-minded and solution driven;
- Self-driven: manage stakeholders to get results.