€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
As a Trillium Data (Business) Analyst you are the expert for data profiling and analytics in our Trillium Data Quality Platform.
Currently Philips is undertaking a huge effort in simplifying the IT landscape. Multiple projects are ongoing to migrate data from the legacy environment in the so called Philips Integrated Landscape. To de-risk migrations we focus already on data quality in the legacy environment. To support the data quality project we check data via data quality dashboards and measurements via the Trillium Data Quality Platform
• Setting up recurring Data Quality measurements and reports
• Analyzing and documenting a "data landscape".
• Information modelling / structuring of data
• Supporting DQ cleansing support Business Analyst with ad-hoc data analytics requests
• Run data quality reports / analyses
As a Trillium Data / Business Analyst you are a team member of the Data Quality Cleansing support team – part of the Enterprise Information Management department of Philips.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your YER consultant
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
• Affinity with data content
• Hands on
• Bachelor level
• At least 3 years experience in data analysis: target source mapping, data migration etc…
• Strong IT skills (required)
• Data management tools, Trillium,Informatica etc…
• Practical SAP knowledge
• Service mind-set, with a focus on process excellence and data quality
• A proactive mind-set with experience in the related field