€ 70,000 - € 75,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for the next step in your career as a Business Controller at a market leader that has high expectations of theirselves and strives for continuous improvement? Then this is your chance!
For eVision, YER would like to get in touch with a Business Controller. The Business Controller will manage and advise on all aspects of business and financial analyses, planning and control. As a subject matter expert, the Business Controller supports the Sales, Product development and the service operations departments of eVision, in line with finance and control policies. Ultimately, the Business Controller enables eVision’s management to lead the organisation in an effective and efficient manner and to optimise the P&L, based on accurate and timely information.
The Business Controller mainly focuses on the budgeting, controlling and reporting of the product and sales organisation in The Hague and in all foreign (sales) offices in the Middle East, Norway, UK and USA. In this position, you report to the Finance Director and work closely together with the eVision Management Team.
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Advising on and formulating business management information needs, and ensuring the required information is made available in CRM and ERP systems
- Planning, organising, coordinating and supporting the business as part of the financial planning and control cycle
- Providing insight into the financial execution and control from sales contracts to realized orderbook. Addressing financial risks and administrating contractual agreements in the CRM/ERP system
- Supporting the eVision management with financial analyses on plans, budgets, forecasts, investments and financial results
- Ensuring the development, preparation and proper execution of (consolidated) periodical and ad-hoc reports for the management team
- Preparing cash flow reports based on forecasting models and the year plan.
eVision Industry Software creates best-in-class Control of Work software: innovative solutions that change the way the oil, gas and (petro)chemical industries operate on a global and local scale. eVision offers systems with unique future-fit capabilities, customised to fit each client’s individual wishes and requirements, all the while offering exceptional ease-of-use and compliance with the latest safety protocols. eVision’s clientele consists of industry leaders, such as Shell, BP, Exxon, Total, Equinor, Qatar Petroleum and Borouge.
eVision’s experienced Subject Matter Experts, highly skilled software developers and engineers work closely together with client senior management and frontline operational staff to assess and understand complex industry issues. eVision develops, builds, and configures software systems that are seamlessly integrated into the customer’s IT landscape, supporting Permit to Work, Incident management and Shift handover processes.
eVision's goal and pride is to support their customers in improving return on investment by minimising risk and maximising safety, operational efficiency and effectiveness. Their continuous drive for progress and innovation leads them to frequently launch new products and services. eVision’s headquarters is based in The Hague, the Netherlands, with regional offices located in the United States, Norway, Qatar and the United Kingdom. eVision has a global partner network and clients on five continents.
eVision works with the best, to be the best. The secret to their success is simple: they keep learning and exploring. They have their eyes set on the world and want to offer their safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. eVision is the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, they represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 40 nationalities on their team.
Why work with eVision?
- Because their product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because they work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, Exxon and Total
- Because they are serious and pragmatic about their technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to their continuous success, work with them
- Because they are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
Furthermore, eVision offers:
- A competitive salary
- Free access to their company gym
- Weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- The headquarters is in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Capable of communicating precisely and effectively with internal stakeholders including cross-functional alignment
- A proven track record with guiding large global tenders and handle global prospects from a Sales Control perspective
- Project management control skills to challenge the business during the project/product delivery
- Self-starter and pro-actively identifying business opportunities and risk assessments
- Ability to operate effectively across geographies and to be culturally adaptable
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy, a proactive mentality and ability to perform well under pressure
- Relevant education at higher vocational level or a university degree
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Excellent English skills. Any other language (Dutch/French/German) is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge.