Good employee benefits
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a sparring partner in HR challenges? Can you drive our company’s HR policies? Would you like to work in an international environment? If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR team member within the D&E (Development & Engineering) department at ASML. Take the next step in your career and apply!
Note: the position is temporary for approximately 6 months.
As a HR Business Partner you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You plan, facilitate, and assess our HR policies and manage activities during the yearly HR cycle. You independently advise managers and their teams on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your business line. By supporting departments, line management and senior HR managers on all key HR processes, you will guide the deployment of the people strategy within an organizational context characterized by fast change and complexity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and executing our people strategy together with Senior HR manager, management and other stakeholders (HR Centers of Expertise, HR Service Center, etc);
- Acting as a sparring partner for senior HR manager and managers on local implications and solutions for managers and/or employees in employee relations procedures;
- Working closely with the business to understand and address business issues and supporting local organizational capabilities development with HR interventions;
- Managing and supporting local industrial / labor relations activities, if applicable;
- Driving standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes;
- Supporting and facilitating the development of managers in people management;
- Participating in HR-projects on cluster, sector and/or ASML level.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree for example in HR or organizational/business studies.
You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business, ideally in a technical environment.
You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Management, Recruitment, Employee Engagement and operational expertise.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic;
- Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers;
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management;
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently;
- Able to step out of your comfort zone.
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 200 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who's available fulltime (40 hours). However, working part-time (at least 32 hours) can also be discussed.