€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to a be a part the larger umbrella of Sustaining Engineering team at Factory Best. We are currently building a team of Manufacturing Engineers who will define, execute and control all validation activities related to Life Cycle Management (LCM) changes, including process, equipment, tool, SW equipment validation, and statistical analysis. Have you always had an interest in understanding the processes within the factories? Are you driven to find efficiency opportunities within the current processes? Do you have technical knowledge, like to be creative and not afraid to go against the status quo, than this role might be the right next step for you!
You are responsible for
- Executing peer reviews and authorizing process validation documentation as indicated by the procedures;
- Participating in the improvement of process validation procedures and forms, including harmonization across all Factory Best modalities;
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert for part of the process validation procedure and participating as an expert in audit;
- Escalating, assessing of changes and maintenance of processes when not covered by Sustaining Engineers;
- Defining Sustaining Engineering requirements for New Product Innovation projects and checking the implementation before start production and give a GO / NO-GO advice;
- Being the single point of contact for Sustaining Engineering to ensure all required preparations have been completed for a smooth Design Transfer, including input to the various project milestones via the Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead;
- Being the catcher of New Product Innovation projects including supporting with the first production models for projects;
- Performing technical analysis and conducting or participating in feasibility studies of improvements (business cases);
- Taking ownership of implementing significant improvements based on the road mapping;
- Monitoring the implementation of Quick Win improvements by Sustaining Engineers;
- Giving support to Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP);
- Executing the Corrective/Preventive Action process, for process and product quality in the factory.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
You are part of the manufacturing engineering team, which in return is part of the larger Sustaining Engineering team at Factory Best, who are responsible for processes within IGT/MR/SP&R/IC/RS. As this is a newly created team you will be able to help shape it. To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Be independent, pro-active, and not afraid to take ownership, including relevant stakeholders and communicating progress;
- Ability to understand complex situations and able to quickly understand new environments, enabling flexibility to work in various Factory Best building blocks or modalities simultaneously;
- Positive attitude and energy to drive change in the various factory locations;
- Technical insight and natural inclination for accuracy;
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years related experience, or a starter with University degree;
- Fluent in English, Dutch needed (but if not native Dutch, willingness to learn).