Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
This is a long-term opportunity at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Freelancers are also welcome to apply. Working week can be 32 to 40 hours, negiotiable. Please take into account that experience with PTC Windchill is required for this position.
The Change & Configuration Management (C&CM) Program within Philips enables its businesses to manage the product lifecycle by means of a central repository for all product-related information. The single-source-of-truth datasets are accessible for research & development (R&D), manufacturing and supply partners, enabling efficient collaboration during development, and smooth transfer into operations. The IT tool, which is referred to within Philips as Common PLM (PTC Windchill), includes engineering and manufacturing BOM, ERP integration, CAD integration, change management, supplier administration, medical device compliance, and environmental compliance.
Within Philips, cPLM Windchill is deployed globally in multiple consecutive Releases. Each release must be thoroughly validated to ensure proper functionality before it goes live on production. Validation is done through the typical IQ, OQ, PQ cycle by a central team. In addition, users from each business execute UAT to confirm their acceptance for Go-Live.
In this role, you work as part of the central team within the validation of coming Windchill Releases.
You are responsible for:
- Authoring, testing and execution of scripts for PQ (Performance Qualification)
- Validating the User Requirements as defined in User Stories.
- Involvement in the coordination and support of UAT (User Acceptance Tests). Users from the businesses perform the actual testing, but they will rely on you to provide them with all the information they need to do so. Activities include:
* Demonstrations of new and changed functionality
* setup of the test environment and needed data
* Support during test execution and follow up on reported issues.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your YER consultant
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, the following experience and knowledge is required:
1. Experience with, and strong knowledge of PTC Windchill
2. Familiarity with Software development and validation
3. You work in a neat and well-structured fashion
4. You demand a high level of quality from yourself and others
5. You have a critical eye and dare to ask critical questions
6. You are comfortable presenting and demonstrating for a large live audience
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills
8. You are pro-active, and strive to meet common agreed targets