Max. € 60,000
Engineering, Manufacturing, Energie
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client we are recruiting an Industrial Engineer. You will be part of the Manufacturing Engineering team and shall be responsible for improving data and system accuracy by leading/performing time studies. Next to that, you will be looking into opportunities to improve systems and processes.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Improve and maintain the manufacturing related part of existing SAP system;
- Identify system opportunities and lead implementation;
- Correcting and maintaining time standard accuracy;
- Implement, maintain and expand usage of Manufacturing Process Planning tool, together with international implementation team.
- Keep track of system accuracy and react to keep it up to date;
- Perform small time studies yourself;
- Lead time study activities of moderate to large scope, with the support of colleagues from other Units;
- Improve and document main routings;
- Identify and implement manufacturing related SAP opportunities and document processes;
- Key contributor on implementation of MPP;
- Support Product Delivery Process ME colleagues by developing local time elements and standards;
- Identify process improvement and Non Value Add reduction opportunities, based on time study data;
- Leads team studies related to capacity, productivity and efficiency.
A technical organisation.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
What it takes:
- Bachelor or master degree in manufacturing, industrial or mechanical engineering with a strong process affinity;
- Strong SAP experience (3-5 years) (manufacturing related);
- 3+ years industrial or manufacturing engineering experience;
- Experience in verifying production process capability;
- Experience in using lean manufacturing tools;
- Line and process design/Material presentation/flow/5s;
- Experience in development of assembly documentation and Sequence Of Events;
- Solid Knowledge about databases (set-up, layout, communication manners);
- Demonstrated effective communication, organization and leadership skills to work in a collaborative manner with peers from different units and cultures;
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
A strong candidate will also have:
- Self-motivator with strong attention to detail;
- Good Dutch and German language skills;
- Technical Knowledge of and affection with agricultural, forestry or construction machines, Sprayer knowledge preferred;
- Experience with product development processes (EPDP).