Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As part of the Business Group IGT, the Business Innovation Unit (BiU) IGT-Systems is responsible for the Marketing, Development, Manufacturing and Service of X-ray systems (including the Quality & Regulatory aspects), in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention (e.g. balloon angioplasty and stent procedures), and surgery. Customers are interventional specialists operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe. New product development projects usually take 2 to 3 years and contain complex software, hardware and mechatronics. It is a global business with main sites in Best, the Netherlands and Pune, India. It is the goal of IGT-Systems to stay the leading innovator in Image Guided interventional solutions and to protect and deepen our leadership position by growing IGT-Systems. With our partners, we improve the health of patients and save lives, every day, everywhere! Within IGT-Systems, Customer Services (CS) is responsible for handing over IGT-Systems products that can be installed, maintained, repaired and upgraded in the field with minimal costs on material and labor, thus resulting in minimal downtime for our customers. In the end this serviceability provides a more cost efficient Service process, higher Service revenue and an increase in customer satisfaction. Customer Services translates the Service business strategies and future customer needs into product specific Service requirements and (new) Service products for our customers during the whole system lifecycle. CS also monitors customer feedback on products and processes in the field during and after product releases, to realize an optimal customer satisfaction. One of the departments within IGT-Systems Customer Services is Service-LCM-E (Life Cycle Maintenance Engineering).
- For the (sub) systems and components for which you are assigned to work for by being part of the cross functional LCM team:
- Define, create and release Service information (e.g. electronic documentation, remote Service information, FAQ and tips and training course content for the Field Service Engineers).
- Define and document the required spare parts.
- Prepare and execute tests for validation of Service functionality, serviceability and reliability.
- Prepare and execute the knowledge transfer towards the Philips Healthcare training center and the IGT-Systems Customer Services Helpdesk, based on training course content.
- Support the Helpdesk in solving field issues related to Service deliverables.
- Investigate (sub) systems/components and advise on how to further optimize serviceability and reliability.
- Validate all Engineering Change Requests (ECR) with focus on Service impact and approve ECR’s when Service aspects are secured.
- Continuously improve the information and Service workflow, based on field Service feedback.
- Participate and implement, via LEAN methodology, in continuous improvement initiatives on serviceability, reliability processes and Way-of-Working.
Philips simplifies healthcare by focusing on patients and (health) care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home. The Business Group: Image Guided Therapy (IGT) is an important part of Philips Healthcare.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- At least HBO-education in technical competence, e.g.: Mechanics, Electronics, Bio Medics
- At least 1-5 year working experience
- Good communication skills in both English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- Has experience in or strong affinity with:
- Customer Service or Service Organizations (internal and/or external)
- Cross-functional collaboration (with various disciplines)
- Project Management skills or Project participation
- Working with or in a R&D environment
- Working in a state-of-art, high-tech environment
- Technical Documentation and tools
- (End) Customer needs and/or contacts (internal/external)
- Medical Device Industry and its regulation(s)
- Lean Methodologies and Continuous Improvement.