Good employee benefits
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you experienced in developing and implementing social, interactive and digital ways of learning? Are you a strong sparring partner for the business? Do you have experience with social learning, serious gaming, communities of practice, agile HR, hackathon, design thinking, project based learning and/or digital learning apps?
Are you the one who wants to be part of ASML's Development & Engineering (D&E) 21st Century Technical Learning Centre? Are you familiar with the 70/20/10 rule? Are you the net-worker with the coordination skills and the stakeholder management skills who can manage 10-15 projects at the same time?
You do not give training yourself!
The mission of ASML is enable a talented workforce to deliver cutting edge technology to the customer. Within the scope of Functional Architecture, Technical Competences? and the Development & Engineering (D&E) Way of Working, our goal is to enable D&E employees to excel in their current role and career development:
- On boarding and getting up to speed ready to perform job;
- Stay up-to-date and innovative within role and expertise;
- Knowledge retention and knowledge sharing;
- You bring knowledge in the team on topics like modern workplace learning, informal and social learning, collaboration, use of social media;
- Together with the Learning Expertise Support Team these skills will be used to deliver blended learning programs which create high impact.
It is your role to contribute to development and facilitation of 21st century learning activities. We are looking for a forward-thinking, innovative learning specialist who is passionate about high technology, 21st century learning, and facilitating the competency growth of employees within a D&E environment.
You bring knowledge in the team on topics like modern workplace learning, informal and social learning, collaboration, use of social media. Together with the Learning Expertise Support Team these skills will be used to deliver blended learning programs which create high impact.
For each of the assigned learning requests you will:
- Identify the problem that the learning request is meant to solve. Talk to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts, gather and assemble data and report back the findings. Develop a high-level scope. Create a learning activity plan, based on company culture, existing materials, resources, budget, stakeholder and Subject Matter Expert (SME) involvement, vendor solutions and a host of other variables. Obtain stakeholder sign off for the plan, making revisions as necessary, ensure you have shared agreement to what constitutes a successful engagement, and that everyone agrees on how success will be measured. Lock down and establish the scope, resources, time-frame, deliverables and success metrics, as well as a plan for maintaining the program (if needed) after the project concludes;
- Note that any impediments to learning success that are beyond the scope of a training project should be flagged and identified during this part of the engagement. Also, stakeholder agreement and buy-in is critical to success;
- Implement the learning activity plan. Together with the course developer/SME build the instructional design, course development and learning activities. This also might include buying and implementing an off-the-shelf solution, setting up coaching activities or something as simple as creating a job aid. During this time, the methods for assessing the learning activities should be developed and put into place;
- To be able to support in selecting the most effective learning activities, experience, skills and knowledge is needed on conventional and keeping up to date with new ways of learning (e.g. gamification on e-learning, social learning, self-directed learning, Performance support);
- Evaluate. Collect evaluations, assessments, conduct interviews or complete any other activities designed around measuring program success;
- Gather and compile this information for reporting purposes. If the project scope permits, make any changes to the process and materials based on this feedback;
- Project closure. Provide any agreed-upon reporting, conduct a "lessons learned" as requested, transition the program into maintenance mode, and close out the project.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master or Bachelor degree, preferably in Science, Technology or an equivalent;
- Gained knowledge and skills on corporate education.
- Proven experience in high technical related educational field;
- Buy learning solutions from third parties;
- Experience with Modern Workplace learning (informal and social learning, collaboration, use of social media).
- Up to date on didactical design and interventions, development tools, learning intervention techniques IT-tools, applications and latest technology to enhance learning;
- Project management skills;
- Take perspective towards target groups;
- Technical background;
- Takes ownership to achieve end result;
- Demonstrate business sense and understanding and leverages networks;
- Communicates clearly & convincingly;
- Consultancy skills with strong analytical skills;
- Critical interviewing, coaching and communicative skills;
- Builds collaborative relationships;
- Handles resistance and challenges;
- Create consensus and connections.
In this position, you will report to the Team Lead of the Technical Training Centre.