€50.000 - €65.000
Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Would you like to develop software for an EUV Source that further limits the required operator intervention? Together with other team members it would be your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions for controlling and managing the EUV light source. If this interests you, this may be the job for you!
In order to enable the development of new EUV Sources, there is a constantly a need to improve the performance and reliability of the systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of products.
Your job will be to setup the subsystem drivers. Implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) SW.
The team members are highly talented, motivated, and it gives them the responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. They like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with them.
- Develop and maintain SW in C++
- Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
- Write / update required documentation (design, test,)
- Implement and test accepted changes
- Able to coach Junior SW Design Engineer
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BsC or MsC in Computer Science, Embedded Systems, or Equivalent.
- 5+ years in development of technical embedded software.
- Experience with C++, Python and Object Oriented development