Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to build a Splunk platform for an information security organization in the AWS cloud. The solution will tightly integrate with a security datalake and include the enterprise security module of Splunk. You shall be working at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
The challenge is to lead the engineering team towards a successful delivery of a Splunk solution in AWS cloud. You will deepen and grow your AWS knowledge by integrating Splunk with the latest AWS data lake service (lake formation).
You are responsible for
- Building an AWS cloud based operational Splunk solution;
- Lead the overall architecture and solution design;
- Support development of the program vision and roadmap;
- Identify requirements and customer needs;
- Be the system architect in the development of the program backlog;
- Be the product owner leading development of the product backlog;
- Be a hands-on supporter of the engineering team in AWS architecture development.
You are a part of an engineering team in Group Security - Information Security that is dedicated to building this platform and delivering the integration with Splunk within the AWS cloud. The small team has deep knowledge of AWS and is responsible for engineering and managing the cloud environment that runs the security monitoring tooling.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in architecture and design of Splunk;
- You have been in a leading role realizing an end-to-end implementation of Splunk, preferably in AWS cloud;
- You have in-depth AWS architecture and services knowledge;
- You have in-depth knowledge of Splunk, Splunk enterprise security, log management and security monitoring and understand how to configure and optimize Splunk;
- Knowledge of Devops CI/CD;
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructure, IAM, Linux;
- Fluency in written/spoken English;
- An analytical and solution-oriented mind-set, with the ability to set goals and motivate a multi-functional team to achieve them.