Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The (medior+/SR) SEO specialist supports business strategies and presents recommendations with the goal to drive up search traffic to Philips web properties. This role requires a strong understanding of SEO, high-energy and self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. Next to providing and implementing SEO recommendations, telling and packaging the impact story to the business is an important element of this role.
- Getting SEO as a priority on the agenda of B2B business stakeholders;
- Drive impact across B2B, increasing global Search traffic and # of keywords ranking Page #1;
- Advising business stakeholders on new content creation strategies;
- Drive changes to enhance customer experience via search engine optimization;
- Prioritize and explain search engine optimization execution to operational team;
- Present SEO initiatives to business stakeholders;
- Work on SEO-projects for future SEO services on various platforms;
- Consult in Digital projects that require SEO expertise (website migrations, refreshes, decommissioning, MI initiatives);
- Conduct Keyword analysis and create on-page SEO recommendations for business stakeholders;
- Identify and help implement cross-site SEO technical improvements;
- Monitor Google Search Console and alert/correct any performance issues;
- Manage Conductor account; create new segments based on business needs, and identify opportunities.
The B2B SEO specialist is part of an internal consultancy team that advises Philips’ businesses on their content strategy, technical and popularity activities of the website from a data-driven search engine optimization perspective. The B2B SEO-specialist is responsible for SEO consulting towards the B2B part of Philips organization with the goal to increase organic traffic to the Philips B2B online properties and adapting to customer expectation.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- Strong SEO knowledge and 3+ years of clearly visible SEO experience either agency or client side;
- Active, hands-on optimization experience is required;
- Strong knowledge of technical, content, popularity strategies;
- Strong project management skills to drive a project to a success;
- Unique balance of disciplined strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on, while being able to ensure goals are being hit;
- You must be able to write clearly and quickly, present your ideas in an organized and coherent manner to the stakeholders;
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives, ability to tell/write a clear story to a non-expert senior business audience;
- Able to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team;
- Excellent English skills, both in writing as verbal communication;
- Strong understanding of web-analytics;
- Proven ability to effectively provide training and explain processes and procedures;
- Knowledge and experience with SEO tooling.
Preferred but not mandatory:
- SEO tooling – Conductor, Majestic, Screaming Frog;
- SEA tooling – DoubleClick (Search Ads 360) Google Ads keyword planner;
- Analytics tooling: Adobe Analytics;
- Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO;
- SEA knowledge.