Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Philips has an ambition to significantly grow our B2B Health Systems business via direct online eBusiness channels. We are launching a series of transformative projects to revolutionize the way our customers do business with us and are looking for the right talent to help develop and execute a winning strategy.
We are looking for project managers with a "can-do" attitude, who would enjoy working with a large cross-functional team to support development and management of end-to-end solutions. Your work will touch many different parts of Philips - markets, business groups, digital, IT, supply chain and others – and you will be able to help shape the technology solutions that provide outstanding customer experience and differentiate Philips globally.
Are you up for working with a young, dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, with interesting, unstructured problems to solve, while having the opportunity to create and embed change? Then join us and help us shape our future!
You are Responsible for:
• Drive the project planning, scoping, changes, risks, issues, budget and deliverables of this cross-functional initiative
• Develop the process and framework for efficient execution of key projects, by working closely with workstream leads and deployment managers to ensure the multi-million program delivers on its objectives, on time, scope and within budget
• Aligning schedules and plans with the Philips Direct Online Global Team, Business marketing team(s), Operations and Supply Chain
• Manage the projects operating rhythm – implementing the drumbeat schedule across the program governance from Executive sponsors to the workstream / project reviews
• Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effective project operations
• Develop consistent communication process to ensure alignment on project status, a mechanism for feedback and be responsive to global business marketing team needs. Analyze, report (and flag when necessary) on program performance metrics
• Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals
You’ll be working in a matrix environment, with a global team. This will mean you need to:
• Identify, combine, unify and coordinate various processes / activities across the program and manage the interdependencies to form the whole
• Identify areas that are not connected and where appropriate, connect them
• Demonstrate a strong competence in stakeholder and communication management
As Senior Project Manager – Philips Direct Online, you will be part of the Global Philips Store team - a group of dedicated professionals who are based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. You will report into the PMO Lead B2B – Philips Direct Online
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• eCommerce / eProcurement EDI / Digital domain knowledge strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree (Graduate degree preferred)
• Project Management accreditations preferred (PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA)
• Experience 5 years on large business transformation projects (manage a complex business change / program environment, geographically spread teams.)
• Strong presentation skills
• Solid working knowledge of Philips, the HealthTech strategy and our Philips Business System
• Experience in project management approaches, techniques and tools (e.g. PMP, Agile, MS Project) with the ability to work with program tracking tools, and ensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
• Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
• Knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN knowledge and experience is strongly preferred
• Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage