Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Philips has an ambition to significantly grow our B2B Health Systems business via direct online eBusiness channels. We are launching a series of transformative projects to revolutionize the way our customers do business with us and are looking for the right talent to help develop and execute a winning strategy.
We are looking for a deployment manager who is passionate about improving the organization and who enjoys working with a global cross-functional teams to create lasting change. Your work will touch many different parts of Philips - markets, business groups, digital, IT, supply chain and others – and you will be able to help shape the solutions that provide outstanding customer experience and differentiate Philips globally.
Are you up for working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, with interesting, unstructured problems to solve, while having the opportunity to create and embed change? Then join Philips and help them shape the future!
You are Responsible for:
• Perform change impact analysis and identify localization needs to create transparency on change effort, anticipating risks and road-blocks
• Assure change management, communications and learning deliverables per market, business and function are delivered on time in full to enable an effective transformation, escalating when appropriate
• Provide direct support to the project team in order to localize and assure adoption of best practice processes
• Accelerate transformation and enable knowledge sharing to assure change management, communication and learning needs are effectively addressed in line with global design and market requirements
• Ensure organizational readiness for a successful handover to the standing organization when entering the continuous improvement phase
You’ll be working in a matrix environment, with a global team. This will mean you need to:
• Identify, combine, unify and coordinate various processes / activities across the program and manage the interdependencies to form the whole
• Identify areas that are not connected and where appropriate, connect them
• Demonstrate a strong competence in stakeholder and communication management
As Deployment Manager – Philips Direct Online, you will be part of the Global Philips Store team - a group of dedicated professionals who are based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. You will report into the PMO Lead B2B – Philips Direct Online
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Philips' people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
• eCommerce / eProcurement EDI / Digital domain knowledge strongly preferred
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in managing change across large scale projects
• Mastery of Philips Excellence Practices
• Bachelor’s degree (Graduate degree preferred)
• At least 8 years of experience in business transformation, and / or continuous improvement and / or change management
• Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
• Knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN knowledge and experience is strongly preferred
• Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
• Solid working knowledge of Philips, the HealthTech strategy and our Philips Business System