Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
For Vanderlande in Veghel we are recruiting a Data Administrator (fulltime) who can start on the first of March!
Do you enjoy handling large amounts of (service) data? Are you an excel expert and do you want to join our global implementation and rollout project?
Due to the strong growth of our Services business, we need to further professionalize and standardize our processes and tools for Service and Maintenance. To achieve this, Vanderlande started the implementation of the Maximo program. The objective of this program is the global implementation of a one way of working and an IT solution in our international organisation. The solution is developed, piloted and partially implemented. It now comes down to the final and crucial step, the implementation at the organisations worldwide and therefore we need you as our new colleague!
As a Data Administrator you are responsible for migrating the existing maintenance plans into our new Service EAM system (IBM Maximo), this needs to be done for over one hundred maintenance plans.
As a starting point you have the current maintenance plans (if available) and the description of the contractually agreed maintenance scope. These need to be checked according to the minimum guidelines for quality and completeness of maintenance plans and asset (breakdown) structure. Your job is to check & repair data, collect missing data, and subsequently setup the new maintenance plan in Maximo.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Check & repair asset data per customer site by collecting missing asset data
- Complete and update the asset tree per customer site with missing asset data
- Migrate existing maintenance plans into the new Maximo maintenance management system
Note: In order to fulfil this job adequately, maintenance knowledge/experience is plus. Since it is likely that you do not have this knowledge/experience, you will be trained through ‘learning on the job’ path.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports, and in the parcel market. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Vanderlande. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- You completed an intermediate vocational or bachelor education in a relevant subject
- You have a hands-on attitude, possess quality to recognize work that is out there and to make it happen
- Knowledge of industrial products and IT tools is a pre
- Good skills in MS Excel
- Good analytical skills (to process data into plans)
- Service minded (helping the business to realize quality maintenance plans)
- Good communication skills (also in English) in order to collect the right information at the right people