Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For TASS in Helmond we are looking for a Project Manager Marketing.
Do you have a heart for the automotive industry and next to that great marketing skills? Click on the link and read this great vacancy!
As Project Manager Marketing you are responsible for different projects/activities:
- You supervise, in consultation with the marketing manager, product managers and domain owners the development of the go to market tactics for a number of products and services;
- You ensure that all developed marketing collateral complies with the brand guidelines;
- You supervise a process of rebranding and changes in the design and production of all marketing communications;
- You manage the release of new software products with tactical promotional packages (mainly online/social media);
- You are responsible for maintaining the content of our products and services on the Siemens PLM global website;
- Coordinating participation in conferences;
- In addition, you perform all supporting activities that are inherent to the job.
This is TASS International, a Siemens organization, supporting the global automotive industry in creating safer and smarter vehicles.TASS offers a range of advanced simulation software tools, tailor-made engineering solutions and operate state-of-the-art testing and certification facilities and services, with the aim to improve integrated vehicle safety systems and the development of 'automated' and 'connected driving '.
Next to that TASS is an accredited lab for the testing and certification of a number of safety products, such as helmets and child restraint seats. TASS International has been acquired 18 months ago and is in the middle of a brand transition to the Siemens brand. The organizational operates on a global scale and its customers are very diverse, with a focus on automotive manufacturers and suppliers to these manufacturers (tier 1).
- You have Bachelor Degree in marketing/communications;
- You master the English language;
- You are interested in the world of technology and a strong affinity with the automotive branch;
- You are ready for a second step in your career and preferably have your work experience built up within a marketing (communication) team;
- You have knowledge of print specifications, have an eye for concept development and graphic design;
- Knowledge of social media marketing/online marketing is an advantage;
- Editorial skills is a plus;
- You have excellent organizational qualities;
- You manage your projects in detail, taking into account both the planning and the timely obtaining of the correct input;
- You do not stop until you reach the target and in your opinion also have the best result for your project;
- You are a conceptual thinker and can make the translation from concept to proposition;
- You are pragmatic, result-oriented and passionate about your profession.