Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Develop and deliver the global communications and culture change building blocks to drive the shift towards a Customer Centric Organization. Support in the implementation of a rebranding project within DSM Engineering Plastics.
Communications is one of the key support functions in DSM Engineering Plastics to drive and facilitate the change needed for ‘Customers First’.
The communication and change facilitator needs to work as part of a high-performing, global, 24/7, dialogue-based, networked team. A lot of interaction with workstream leads and HR is needed. The function plays a key role in establishing a ‘Customer First’ mindset and works together with a variety of external and internal stakeholders. Furthermore, digitization and its impact on change and communications are of vital importance.
The program runs for the full year 2019 and is expected to take appr 1.5 - 2 days/wk.
The Rebranding program entails the coordination and project management of renaming all online and offline channels, tools and instruments within DSM Engineering Plastics on a global level.
The program will have an estimated timeline of approximately 4-5 months starting asap. and is estimated to take appr 1 to 1.5 days a week.
Within this role one needs to work together with Legal Affairs, Digital and Marketing Communications. This role is highly project coordination-driven. The change has a fairly operational character and it is not intended to initiate campaigns around this.
DSM Engineering Plastics is globally operating Business Group within DSM with sales in excess of 1.2 billion euro annually. The group sells a broad range of high performance and advanced materials for markets including electronics, automotive, packaging etc. Key markets are Western Europe, China, Japan, USA and India. The group has offices and production sites all over the globe.
Customers First program
DSM Engineering Plastics is going through a period of transition – DSM Engineering Plastics has started a program ‘Customers First’ which has the aim to transforming DSM Engineering Plastics from a product oriented into a customer oriented organization in order to get more valuable leads, learn more about our customer's needs and create a healthy work environment that make customers feel understood, happy and safe in the hands of DSM. New roles have been defined and the organization has been restructured in order to fully leverage the potential true customer centricity.
The Customers First has 3 key workstreams:
- Activate (activate awareness and create first contact with (potential) customers
- Build (understanding customer needs and converting this into solutions)
- Care (fully committed to keep customer’s business running)
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DSM.
- A bachelor degree or higher in Business Communication/MarketingCommunication is highly desirable
- Knowledge of communications strategies and methods and the ability to translate these for DSM-needs and purposes
- Strong project management/coordination skills
- Native speaker/High level of proficiency in English (and at least one other language)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong skills in managing several, complex projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of digital
- Ideally experience in a comparable communications role, preferably in a BtB environment.
- All round: experience with digital coms, change management, internal communications
Personal characteristics: communicative, networker, self-starter, flexible, cope with high pressure, professional, representative, persuasive, hands on, agile, pro-active and culturally sensitive