In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Our products have made a valuable difference for our clients for the past 100 years, and we are now looking for a Credit Specialist, who will join our Finance team and will support in making a valuable difference in the century to come. The Credit Specialist safeguards that the credit exposure of all 3 locations within HCR (HBC, HCKD and HTC) is within the accepted boundaries and has a constant focus on our working capital and cash forecast. Furthermore the Credit Specialist handles all activities regarding invoicing, bank guarantees and letter of credits.
The Credit Specialist will play an important role in setting-up an improved finance department keeping in mind “the best team in finance”. Important aspects are:
- Improving speed and quality in credit management
- Improving predictability cash and working capital
- Improving processes in own department and processes which interact with other departments and making sure that credit control processes are known and back-ups in credit control are available
- Implement a process to manage the invoices and their expiration date
- Manage the overdue invoices by actively following up with customers and internal action owners
- Implement a process for credit checks on new and existing customers
- Take over the requests, changes and return of bank guarantees for all three locations
- Implement a process for working capital forecasting and cash forecasting for all three locations and implement actions to reduce deviations from forecast
Howden is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world’s leading application engineering company. Howden designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment worldwide. Howden Group has approximately 5.000 employees and is owned by Colfax Corporation which also owns ESAB.
Colfax is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has 16.000 employees throughout the world.
We offer an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization. The Credit Specialist will play an important role in setting-up an improved finance department and implement improved processes. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development. We offer a salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position and which is supplemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits.
As a personality you are pro-active, solution oriented, able to deal in a professional way with resistance and able to build bridges. We search for a team player who is constructive critical, assertive, well organized, who has excellent communication skills, is leading by personal power, questions status quo but also provides alternatives, who is doing things first time right and who is able to zoom in and zoom out, while performing operational activities. In addition, we search for a candidate who has the following qualifications and hard skills:
- MBO+/HBO degree in Finance or Control, preferably combined with a degree in Credit Management
- Several years of experience in a similar role
- High level skills in working with bank guarantees, letter of credits and credit management and in working with Excel
- Preferably experienced in working with OnGuard/ISAH/Dynamics AX
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and in writing
Occasional travel to HCR locations ad SSC will be required (less than 10%).