IT, Engineering, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
At Philips, they believe innovation shapes our lives. That’s why they have been investing continually in new technologies for over 100 years. This has allowed them to create a substantial portfolio of intellectual property (IP). A portfolio that you can also benefit from by licensing it from them.
- Setting-up and executing tests and trials on site with e.g. broadcasters in cooperation with the commercial team and the prospective customer;
- Able to give guidance/input on optimal content capturing and processing conditions;
- Video processing skills: tune our HDR system to work optimally in the broadcast infrastructure provided by the customer;
- Personal skills: ability to interact with prospective customers, answer their questions;
- Problem solving skills: solve performance issues on the spot together with our engineering team back home;
- Helping create (HDR) demonstrators of developed algorithms;
- Interaction with the commercial team to define and develop setups for tests, demonstrators and trials.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- A technical leader;
- At least Master's University degree in a technical orientation;
- Experienced in video signal processing, preferably has knowledge of the various color spaces;
- Knows his/her way with scripting, C/C++/Python/Matlab;
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the field;
- Location is in Eindhoven/Netherlands;
- Willing to travel as part of the assignment.